March 7, 2023, Weekly Utility Patent Insights
March 8, 2023
Welcome to the 7th of March 2023: A glimpse at what’s new in utility patents and interesting insights on recent patent grants that have been issued across a variety of industries.
- Utility Patent Volume was 5,961 for the week.
- Patent Attorney Firm Fish & Richardson, P.C. had the most number of patents issued (86 patents).
- Here’s an interesting visualization on the Top 50 CPC codes by Week, Month and Year. Here’s the link for Cooperative Patent Classification (CPC).
- The most prolific Company was Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd. with 109 patents.
- The most prolific city for issued utility patents was Kirkland, WA (US) with 25 patents.
- The most prolific inventor was Tao Luo with 15 patents. This inventor is currently #1 most prolific inventor in all of California in our database. Want to see who’s in their sphere? Visit Tao’s collaboration wheel of co-inventors.
- The most prolific female inventor was Lisa A. Dieker with 3 patents. Location: California
- Added 4,170 new inventors and 378 new companies.
Exciting news! Now you can get your Inventor plaque at a discounted price with the promo code of IDiyas on Patent Awards. What’s not to love? Celebrate your innovation and show off your hard work, all while saving some money in the process. Pick up a Patent Award today at discounted price and show off your invention in style. Get ready to pat yourself on the back for being so clever!
Want to share these insights with friends? Forward this email and they can Subscribe Here!