January 31, 2023, Weekly Patent Insights
January 31, 2023
Welcome to the 31st of January 2023: A glimpse at what’s new in utility patents!
This week we share interesting insights on the recent patent grants that have been issued across a variety of industries.
- Utility Patent Volume was 6,540 for the week.
- Patent Attorney Firm Fish & Richardson, P.C. had the most patents issued (111 patents). Surprise, surprise, they were also the #1 Global Attorney firm for 2022. Please see their badge below.
- The most prolific Company was Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd. with 140 patents. Samsung was the #1 Assignee for 2022, relegating IBM to second spot.
- The most prolific city for issued utility patents was Campbell, CA (US) with 21 patents.
- The most prolific inventor was Tao Luo with 14 patents. This inventor is currently #1 most prolific inventor in all of California in our database. Want to see who’s in their sphere? Visit Tao’s collaboration wheel of co-inventors.
- The most prolific female inventor was Yan Zhou with 6 patents from California.
- We added 5,518 new inventors and 355 new companies.
Exciting news! Now you can get your patent plaque at a discounted price with the promo code of IDiyas on Patent Awards. What’s not to love? Celebrate your innovation and show off your hard work—all while saving some money in the process. Pick up a Patent Award today at discounted price and show off your invention in style. Get ready to pat yourself on the back for being so clever!
Want to share these insights with friends? Forward this email and they can Subscribe Here!