January 17, 2023, Weekly USPTO Utility Patent Insights
January 17, 2023
- Utility Patent Volume was 5,314 for the week.
- Patent Attorney Firm (Oblon, McClelland, Maier & Neustadt, L.L.P.) had the most number of patents issued (73 patents).
- The most prolific Global Company was International Business Machines Corporation with 162 patents.
- The most prolific Global city for issued utility patents was Los Altos, CA (US) with 27 patents.
- The most prolific Global inventor was Tao Luo with 15 patents. This inventor is currently #1 most prolific inventor in all of California in our database. Want to see who’s in their sphere? Visit Tao’s collaboration wheel of co-inventors.
- The most prolific Global female inventor was Yan Zhou with 4 patents. Location: California
- Added 4,495 new inventors, 270 new companies.
Want to receive these insights in an email. Please Subscribe Here!