February 28, 2023, Weekly Utility Patent Insights
Welcome to the 28th of February 2023: A glimpse at what’s new in utility patents! For a change, we got OpenAI to write us a poem on Prolific Inventors and Patents. Here goes:
Patents and Prolific inventors,
Their ideas so creative and clever,
Their discoveries so innovative,
Out of the box, forever endeavor.
Their minds so sharp and so wise,
Their works so brilliant and concise,
A world of possibilities they see,
Which they bring to life with ease.
The inventors and the patents,
A never ending quest,
To make the world a better place,
With their ideas the best.
Inventions that make lives easier,
Creating the most useful of features,
From the lightbulb to the telephone,
The inventors have made history.
Their names will forever be immortalized,
For their hard work and dedication,
They have changed the world and inspired us,
With their ideas and innovation.
Now, back to the weekly monotony of sharing interesting insights on the recent patent grants that have been issued across a variety of industries.
- Utility Patent Volume was 6,545 for the week.
- Patent Attorney Firm Fish & Richardson, P.C. had the most number of patents issued (92 patents). Please see the top attorney firms’ utility volume below for 2023 year to date.
- Here’s an interesting visualization on the Top 50 CPC codes by Week, Month and Year. Here’s the link for Cooperative Patent Classification (CPC).
- The most prolific Company was SAMSUNG ELECTRONICS CO., LTD. with 113 patents.
- The most prolific City for issued utility patents was Foster City, CA (US) with 24 patents.
- The most prolific Inventor was Tao Luo with 25 patents. This inventor is currently #1 most prolific inventor in all of California in our database. Want to see who’s in their sphere? Visit Tao’s collaboration wheel of co-inventors.
- The most prolific female inventor was Yan Zhou with 6 patents. Location: California
- Added 4,669 new inventors and 360 new companies.
Exciting news! Now you can get your Inventor plaque at a discounted price with the promo code of IDiyas on Patent Awards. What’s not to love? Celebrate your innovation and show off your hard work, all while saving some money in the process. Pick up a Patent Award today at discounted price and show off your invention in style. Get ready to pat yourself on the back for being so clever!
Want to share these insights with friends? Forward this email and they can Subscribe Here!